HELLO DEAR N2O's.
HAHA.. I wasn't aware of the drastic updates since the last time i'd ever come to this blog.
Sigh. What's happening hor?
I miss you guys too
you know that day when you guys came to monash, I was seriously happy! but i didnt know where to take u guys too since there was only 1 hour.
Promise me
right after karyan's exam we all go out makan k? this time not steamboat.
how bout we go buffet? LOL save money first! Or or or... we gooooooooo
ss2 eat chap chap?? LOL and then go mango loh!
hehe. action hor when can drive already.
Joanne leee faster come backkk then you can drive mee around hehehehehe
I miss ur SLK
and and and
Henri Tan will never take over this blog larr and the shares also
because we 3 are still single and will remain single (well i dontknowabout KAryan)
hahahaha..
but me n joanne
are together soo yeaaaa.. LOL singles rulezszzzzz
Sigh. I think studying life is better too. staying at home is boring, working is boring..but the only thing about studying life is, when you go out too much, parents start to nag because theywill ask you to studystudystudy =(
that's what happening to me.
so i have to go out less
but who cares! LOL
still can go out once in a while with u guys right!
we must enjoy b4 all of u leave for Aussie n UK n dump me n ruthleo here
so so so.
one day
must go clubbing
how bout my birthday we all go clubbing?? HEHEHEHE
wheeeee lalalalal...
brb to blog in a whileeee!!
love you guys!!!
<3>
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment