I'm looking through promotions and stuff like that on the web jz now.
And I came across TGIF.
Yes, I know most of you will think that it's a bit pricy and stuff like that... But they are having this promotional thingy going on, RM 29.90 for a 2 course meal and you can add 6 bucks for 2 choices of desserts.
ANYONE up for it on FRIDAY the 27th??
I'll be coming to SUBANG.
F.y.i: http://www.fridays.com.my/html/whatsnew.html
this promotional thingy only last till end of this month.
OR
there's this erm... PROMOTION at Italiannies.
It's RM 13.90 for an entree, soup and drink. It's really cheap but only valid from 12-3pm. Whose having class at that time won't be able to make it.
This promo also ends the same time with TGIF.
OR
Starbucks breakfast is back!!! This time is RM 6.50 for sandwich and coffee. Available before 11am.
OR
Who would like to try Ayam Penyet. Who knows where is that? I heard that their chicken there is AWESOME!!!!!
OR
Anyone up for smth new? Summer Restaurant at Club Quattro. Buy 1 free 1 lunch promotion as they jz launched. It's at Avenue K near KLCC tho. Valid till end of this month. We could make it on WEEKENDS. 12-3pm. Available from all sections of their menu. AND ITS A CLUB!! The price range... almost the same with TGIF.
http://www.clubquattro.com/promotions/promo_flyer_summer.jpg
*All of the above is NOT plagiarized.
So, nudge me on msn or smth k? To comfirm your dates and stuff like that....
xoxo
Karyan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment