I know, its like after 1 year since the company started and now only I'm starting to blog here. Well, simply because I did not know how to access and to blog in here till now. Also another reason is that there been rumors running around that this company is soon to be own by Me, well, I'm here to confirm that the rumors are to be true. As most of the top N20 shareholders are not contributing anymore so it will be a new dawn and a new domination of the N2o Camera man/Manager of the company. =) Nah, Just kidding but it will happen One day.
I mean what actually happen to most of the guys down here at Malaysia? All seems to be ignoring this blog and taking it for granted? You guys hardly even update or even leave a comment here. I mean seriously where is all the energy, excitement that you guys use to have gone to? Well, as we all know that Joanne, Nick and TJ is already in Australia and then soon Sheng Loong the main source of N20 seems to be leaving us soon in June and we yet to have an outing before he leaves?

-Henri-
Current CEO of the company

No comments:
Post a Comment