Sunday, March 15, 2009

MISSING N2O~~

Hellloooo my dear tiny lil n2o molecules! =)))
Ahhh finally laughing my hearts out tonite!
I luv all of u wei~~
Do u noe how idiot i look trying not to laugh loudly in front of the comp at 3am in the morning here?!?!!
N u noe my laughters~~ they r hearty!! Dont u guys just miss my laughters?! 
Hahahaha~ coz i do! *perasan*
I hvnt heard my own laughters since foreva!! T.T

Newayzzz!! I love tonite! I really love it!! 
U guys make it so memorable~
Altho its just pulling each others' legs n talking craps~~ 
It brings back a lot of memories~~!!!!
I miss ALL of u! 
My brothers~ my sisters~ My darlings!T.T
I miss camwhoring! I wanna cam whore all over again!!!
Do u noe how sad izit to camwhore alone?!?!?!  

I cant wait till i get home!!
Hv the YUEN steamboat times all over again~~~
N those bak kut teh days!!
N get my lovely SLK locked in carefour again! 

p/s: my SLK is no more in KL~ T.T I wont be driving it anymore in KL when i come back~ T.T

Hang on there ppl!
I noe u miss my breathless laugh~! 
U'll hear it soon enough! =))
N it will haunt u!! Buahahahahha~~

Love ya guys!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox.

A moment captured. 
Those smiles.
Those laughters.
Those crazy moments. 
Even till the very last hour. 
Our laughters nvr faded.

Looking at these pics make me tear. T.T
Sobs.

No comments: