Sunday, September 5, 2010

Food!!!

Good Day N2o shareholders and members,

I would like to have a permission from everybody about this blog. If just so happen I have a sudden carving about food. May I blog about the places or food that I have experienced so that I can share this wonderful moment that I have with you guys? This is just a thought and would love to hear some feedback from everybody. Thank you for your time once again


Cheers,
Loong





4 comments:

kleong said...

yes you mayyyy!!!! hahah.... but ur just gonna tempt everyone!!!

Loo said...

haha.........thank you so much and I will try my very best to tempt you guys especially you. Since you will be in UK during year end

kleong said...

HAHA!!! tempt larh! tempt all you want! I wont be tempted so easily! HAHAHHAAHAHA!

Joanne said...

omg didnt see this! YUMSSSS SURE! :D