Saturday, October 3, 2009

A road down memory lane.

Hello there, it's been a long time since someone actually brought us back to our good old days where we had nothing more, drama free days. College was actually the best part of my life, my entire 18 years at that moment, it was the best. That was the year where I got to branch out of my reach and met many wonderful people.

In highschool, I used to think, why people can't just live without worries, and without any backstabbing etc. Why is there always problems? However in 2008, I met this wonderful bunch of people who actually stuck together with me although I had so much bullshit emotions at that time and thru thick and thin, up and downs that I had. It wasn't so smooth right after we all left college, and when we are apart.

They said absense makes the heart grows fonder. But in our case, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt. But things would change when we all get back together, when we are not apart anymore. OThat's when I look forward for the end of the year where we can all finally reunite, and only Dear Karyan would be missing. We all will miss you girl. *hugs*

Only here, I have a compilation of photos througout the years, I have so much more actually, but i selected a few at random.
greedy pictures
those were the good ol study days.
invasion.
greedy pigggsss
woots
my pig pig

my crib.

b4 sam fiesta ?


petaling street .

boys
love.

friendship.
weird but happy.











nice.

sexy


sexy.

miss these?


we went to cheras ! girls .


some presentation/

oopsss

Good ol lab times

pig pig =)
salivate?

my love <3 align="center"> Joanne lee, I look fugly in this lah but i decided to put it anyway


the love birds.



so hairy.

random. =)

klang.
Our laugher was somehow taken away
Although I was searching the reason why.
Never thought we all could depend on each other,
Too shy to even bother.
But somewhere along the line,
we should all come together
and share our problems
despite all our misunderstandings.
2009 had been harsh on all of us,
each and everyone faced dilemma, fights, heartbreaks,
cried, complained, internal ocnflicts
but I just want you all to know this,
No matter how apart we all become,
We all would welcome each other with open arms,
because one day we'll look back and laugh at our mistakes,
our childishness,
our unhappyness.
Friendship is one thing that is forever.
No matter how arrogant and harsh we had been to each other.
Everyone will eventually walk their own path,
but I wish that all of you will remember what we've gone thru
and cherish everything that's in front of you.
No matter how hard it is,
it'll all come back.
I heart you guys
<3>


I hereby have a poem written by someone to share with you.
One song can spark a moment,


One flower can wake the dream.
One tree can start a forest,
One bird can herald spring.
One smile begins a friendship,
handclasp lifts a soul.
One star can guide a ship at sea,
One word can frame the goal
One vote can change a nation,
One sunbeam lights a room
One candle wipes out darkness,
One laugh will conquer gloom.
One step must start each journey.
One word must start each prayer.
One hope will raise our spirits,
One touch can show you care.
One voice can speak with wisdom,
One heart can know what’s true,
One life can make a difference,
You see, it’s up to you !

I miss you guys, but I just don't show it.

Love, Lyn.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Cryy. T^T
Those days are unforgettable darling!
Thx for the pics! It brought back lots of memories that have been at the back of my mind.
We will be back soon dear~
Lovee yaa! Miss yaa! <3