Wednesday, May 27, 2009

nitrous gas

Today, one of my colleague is going to give birth the natural way. She's "inducing" or something like that. So, the doctor will be giving her "LAUGHING GAS", nitrous oxide so that she wont feel TOO much pain. HAHA. It's a scary experience and I'm exited for her. I touched her tummy and could feel the little baby moving inside. It's a girl. This is one of the few little things that made my working life fun. Especially the part when laughing gas was mention. The 1st thing I tot about is you guys... The N2O-es....

I'm SO MISSING everyone right now.
I wonder when will we all as one whole happy family come together and bond again???
Sigh.. I wish I could just relive those carefree college days. It's like the BEST ever year I've ever had. :)

GOOD LUCK FOR THOSE WHO ARE HAVING EXAMS!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY STUDYING!!!


xoxo my fellow N2Oers...


<3,
Karyan

No comments: